 MediaWatch / 756 (-10)
  Re: NWBrickCon on Nickelodeon

That is too cool! You missed two of the most important newsgroups for this topic however: lugnet.mediawatch and lugnet.events.nwbrickcon. I'm posting this message there, so people who missed your message will see it. (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon)

  Re: Lego hobbyist article (check this out!)

"For me it's a pleasant diversion, something to do that's fun and different," Lim said. "But there are others who are obsessed. It's a little freaky." Huh? This might seem odd to some but I can't think of many builders that are more obsessive than (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Lego hobbyist article (check this out!)

(...) Thanks for posting this, Matt. A good article indeed. Cheers Richie Dulin (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Lego hobbyist article (check this out!)

I'm not seeing the links, Matt - as he seems to be a Star Wars enthusiast I'm naturally curious if FBTB was mentioned. Tim (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Caroline Rhea in Lego

She said on her show today she was photographed from all angles so she can be made from Lego. Cool for her! -- Thanx~ Nicole; "Now with Masters in Psychology Analytical Action!" (URL) Account: drumm-family Geekshelf Account: Drumm-Family Bricklink (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Lego hobbyist article (check this out!)

Good Article! Mentions Henry Lim too! Legomaster www.mylegomaster.com (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Lego hobbyist article (check this out!)

I found a really interesting article in today's paper and I thought you might want to check this out! There's even a link to lugnet, and several well known lego sites, as well as some pictures of decked out minifigures. (URL) Hein_>> Fellow Lego (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.us.az, lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch)

  PBS promo

Some shots of children playing with some Duplo bricks were seen in a short PBS promo/PSA on WBGU (Bowling Green, OH) about the importance of early childhood education and how parents can help their child's brain development at home. Just another one (...) (22 years ago, 7-Sep-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: the LEGO Desk Pal

I agree, they are great little kits. I just ordered the girl and the "attitude boy" from S@H, and have them here at work. It's pretty neat that they snap onto baseplates if you remove the bottom fitting. We had one snapped to a blue baseplate in our (...) (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Serious Play Lego article in National Post

Hi all, A while ago, we were commenting on the new "Serious Play" package offered by Lego designed corporations. Well, there's an article in the National Post on this new program. If the following link doesn't work, go to the National Post website (...) (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact