 MediaWatch / 755
Re: Lego hobbyist article (check this out!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 00:23:25 GMT

"For me it's a pleasant diversion, something to do that's fun and
different," Lim said. "But there are others who are obsessed. It's a little
freaky."

Huh?  This might seem odd to some but I can't think of many builders that
are more obsessive than sculptors.  Dropping thousands upon thousands of
dollars down for basic bricks.....no thats quite normal.  Not extreme at
all.

Henry calling others obsessed.  Thats cute. ;-)

-Jon
--
| The Shipyard - http://zemi.net/shipyard
| My Lego Creations - http://zemi.net/lego

"Matt Hein" <Pyrokid17@hotmail.com> wrote in message
I found a really interesting article in today's paper and
I thought you might want to check this out! There's even a
link to lugnet, and several well known lego sites, as well
as some pictures of decked out minifigures.

http://www.arizonarepublic.com/smartliving/articles/0910lego10.html

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Fellow Lego enthusiast