 MediaWatch / 743
    LEGO(r) mentioned in "Alice" promo —Larry Pieniazek
   San Francisco CA has a station called "Alice" (locals no doubt know the call letters and freq, I just know where it approximately is on the hotel radio)... the following is from memory and maybe not quite right A promo I just heard for their morning (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

        Re: LEGO(r) mentioned in "Alice" promo —William R. Ward
   (...) KLLC, I believe. (...) Because he knows that FAO Schwartz is overpriced, that's why! BTW, as long as you're in SF, there's an FAO there, too. But it too is overpriced. You'll do better at Target (pronounced Tar-zhay, of course). --Bill. (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)