 MediaWatch / 698
    Re: Studio 360 talks with Rev. Smith —Jeremiah VanderMark
   (...) That was great! I find it funny that the *one* week I don't listen to Studio 360 is when they cover Lego art. It seems so strange to hear real "art people" talk about photographing Lego like this, though. I went to art school and spent half (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jul-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

        Re: Studio 360 talks with Rev. Smith —Brendan Powell Smith
   (...) Actually, during the 70-minute interview conducted here at my house, I plugged both Lugnet and Brickshelf, but those plugs along with about an hour of other comments I made were cut down to the six minutes of interview you heard. @8^) Guess (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)