 MediaWatch / 680
    From the 15 minutes of fame department... —Larry Pieniazek
   I am supposed to be interviewed today for the local news. It's not LEGO(r) related, although I may slip a little something in, but rather it's because of our many exchange students. We have had GEO exchange students the last 2 summers and are (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jun-02, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.fun)