 MediaWatch / 631
    Re: TechTV appearance —Ben Roller
   (...) I just saw this segment on TechTV. Unfortunately I didn't get the VCR set up in time, but they repeat some of the shows several times per day, so I'll have to catch the next time around. Eric brought his Tux and Santa sculptures and his King (...) (22 years ago, 2-May-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

        Re: TechTV appearance —Rob Doucette
   (...) Here is the show reference: (URL) episode will be aired again today at 2:00PM Eastern. Eric's segment is about 35 minutes in although he has a brief intro at the very beginning of the show. Nice job, very professional, -Rob. (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)