 MediaWatch / 629
  Lego exhibition at the Heimatmuseum, Duderstadt

Not sure where to put this exactly as it's images from a show put on by a fan... but the images do include some writeups in the media. I don't think we have a "LEGO history" group per se... so here it is. (URL) apparently is Karl Heinz Vogt's (...) (22 years ago, 2-May-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)