 MediaWatch / 626 (-5)
  Your Customers Are Talking. Are You Listening?

(URL) about use of Recipio(tm) software by LEGO(r) Direct. I found this from BrickShelf while drooling over the Maersk(tm)... it offers a link to do a Google(tm) for "LEGO 1552" Apparently 1552 is in someone's phone number in the article. (22 years ago, 30-Apr-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Stealing Lego

(...) I've seen that bit before, it's hilarious! The sets were 8480 Space Shuttles, by the way. Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (22 years ago, 29-Apr-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Stealing Lego

Mark & All, It i funny, this is a year old, but I saw it last night. (...) Indeed, it was TLC, the show was called Caught in the Act, and it looked like a TLC Outlet store or soemthing, but I think it was in Great Britain. The guy was wondering (...) (22 years ago, 29-Apr-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  the LEGO Desk Pal

Sorry if this was already reported.. I was surprised to not find it in a search. My Feb 2002 issue of The Toy Book had news from LEGO Writing Systems about this pencil holder thingie. It should have been visible at Toy Fair this year (?). I don't (...) (22 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.storage, lugnet.mediawatch)

  LEGO Star Wars pens

From February issue of The Toy Book: "Six new Writing System pens are on the way for Star Wars. The line will include a 1 3/4 inch mini-figure as one of the connectable elements of each pen. Characters featured in the series are: Anakin Sykwalker, (...) (22 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact