 MediaWatch / 626 (-10)
  Your Customers Are Talking. Are You Listening?

(URL) about use of Recipio(tm) software by LEGO(r) Direct. I found this from BrickShelf while drooling over the Maersk(tm)... it offers a link to do a Google(tm) for "LEGO 1552" Apparently 1552 is in someone's phone number in the article. (22 years ago, 30-Apr-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Stealing Lego

(...) I've seen that bit before, it's hilarious! The sets were 8480 Space Shuttles, by the way. Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (22 years ago, 29-Apr-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Stealing Lego

Mark & All, It i funny, this is a year old, but I saw it last night. (...) Indeed, it was TLC, the show was called Caught in the Act, and it looked like a TLC Outlet store or soemthing, but I think it was in Great Britain. The guy was wondering (...) (22 years ago, 29-Apr-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  the LEGO Desk Pal

Sorry if this was already reported.. I was surprised to not find it in a search. My Feb 2002 issue of The Toy Book had news from LEGO Writing Systems about this pencil holder thingie. It should have been visible at Toy Fair this year (?). I don't (...) (22 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.storage, lugnet.mediawatch)

  LEGO Star Wars pens

From February issue of The Toy Book: "Six new Writing System pens are on the way for Star Wars. The line will include a 1 3/4 inch mini-figure as one of the connectable elements of each pen. Characters featured in the series are: Anakin Sykwalker, (...) (22 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general)

  [rtlToronto] rtlToronto in National Post!

Hi folks, Two weeks ago, the National Post (one of Canada's national newspapers) called me up for an interview to talk about the enthusiast view of the Lego world. Here's the article, it was in today's edition of the Saturday Post: (URL) will have a (...) (22 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.ca) !!

  Lego bricks inspire IBM's storage

A vaguely interesting tidbit I stumbled across today: (URL) Terry K -- (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Brick Testament Spottings Continue

This time, Penny Arcade yesterday: (URL) (It may scroll off by the time you see this.) The discoveries continue! Hope you're handling the hits OK, Rev! LFB (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Sun Yun's foundrydx.com featured in Toy Fare Magazine

Great! (...) (22 years ago, 22-Apr-02, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Sun Yun's foundrydx.com featured in Toy Fare Magazine

I haven't seen anyone else post about this, so i thought I'd give Sun's mention in Toy Fare a plug here. A nice write up in the Download section (Buzz) of the May 2002 Toy Fare features the URL ((URL) and a pic from the Zaku factory floor ((URL) (...) (22 years ago, 22-Apr-02, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.build.mecha)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact