 MediaWatch / 602
    Another Brick Testament Spotting! —Lindsay Frederick Braun
    This time, it was the Kids in the Hall Live Show tour. My girlfriend went to see them in Boston, and she told me about a most interesting thing they did in the "warmup period" before the curtain went up. They showed interesting things from various (...) (22 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general)

        Re: Another Brick Testament Spotting! —Brendan Powell Smith
     (...) I did know about this one. The director of The Kids on the Hall had emailed me a month or so ago about using some photos from The Brick Testament in their pre-show display. I told him sure, no problem, just so long as they give my site credit (...) (22 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

        RE: Another Brick Testament Spotting! —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) How was that? They're here on Wednesday, and I was wondering if it would be worth the $30. --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu www.bldesign.org (22 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)