 MediaWatch / 602
  Another Brick Testament Spotting!

This time, it was the Kids in the Hall Live Show tour. My girlfriend went to see them in Boston, and she told me about a most interesting thing they did in the "warmup period" before the curtain went up. They showed interesting things from various (...) (22 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general)

  Re: Another Brick Testament Spotting!

(...) I did know about this one. The director of The Kids on the Hall had emailed me a month or so ago about using some photos from The Brick Testament in their pre-show display. I told him sure, no problem, just so long as they give my site credit (...) (22 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  RE: Another Brick Testament Spotting!

(...) How was that? They're here on Wednesday, and I was wondering if it would be worth the $30. --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu www.bldesign.org (22 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)