 MediaWatch / 596
    Re: upcoming Brick Testament radio appearances —Brendan Powell Smith
   (...) Hi, Shaun. We'll see how it goes. Generally, I'll be as polite to an interviewer as they are to me. If they're being very obnoxious, I don't mind freaking out on them, and would certainly encourage any rants you might want to call in, either (...) (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

        Re: upcoming Brick Testament radio appearances —Shaun Sullivan
   (...) 8:58 a.m. : WHEB just gave the 10-second preview spot of "things to come in the next hour" as they broke for the hourly news/commercials/etc. They made mention of the impending interview with the Rev: Quoted from memory: "What, it's only (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)