 MediaWatch / 586 (-5)
  Re: Brick Testament on radio

(...) Once again, CONGRATS! on your continued success in spreading "The Word". As a huge fan of your inspired work, I had to download the clip to hear what witty things Don & Mike had to say about it. As is so typical of the type of numbskulls who (...) (22 years ago, 11-Apr-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Brick Testament on radio

Ever since a news wire article on The Brick Testament went out about a week ago, several morning radio shows across the US have been trying to get in touch with me. You can listen to WNEW's Don & Mike attempt to pull a prank on me, only to find that (...) (22 years ago, 11-Apr-02, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.us.nv.veg, lugnet.loc.us.nv) !

  Re: Videoclip

(...) The video received a mention with high marks (A rating?) in last weeks Entertainment Weekly. -Rob. (22 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Videoclip

(...) Oddly enough, I saw this video on VH1 this morning. Really, really cool. The fact that it's made entirely of bricks rather than any goofy specialized elements should serve as a reminder to LEGO of the versatility of the basic form... Excellent (...) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: loud paper

(...) Do you mean other building toys? There is a huge compendium of construction toys of the past at (4) and it's not even covering stuff like Meccano which are not "architectural." The theory of building blocks has two broad branches. One is that (...) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.books)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact