 MediaWatch / 571 (-5)
  Lego Super Statium (Soccer)

Just had a friend send me this link from Annanova: (URL) a small article with only 1 picture but it looks impressive: Lego workers build 320,000 block World Cup stadium Four Lego workers have spent 1,600 hours creating a football stadium to (...) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.sports)

  Dandy 3150 Bionicle stickers & poster

April 6th issue #3150 (URL) set of stickers in 27 April issue (23 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Lego Sluggy Freelance, yet again!

It's the Sluggy Freelance Lego version of "The Thing"! (URL) (only today; after today you'll need to hit the archives for 27 March.) ENJOY! best LFB (23 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fun, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Brick Testament to be featured in Church Times in London

Some photo's from The Brick Testament's stories 'The Crucifixion' and 'The Empty Tomb' will be featured in the upcoming Easter edition of the UK weekly Church Times. Not sure when it hits newsstands. There will probably be an accompanying (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Concentration Camp "set" in NYC gallery - Israeli newspaper report

In Maariv's "Weekend" ("Sofshavu'a") section, from Friday, the 22nd of March '02, there is a big section with articles about places to see in NYC, London, Paris and Rome over Passover vacation. I was browsing through and something caught my eye. It (...) (23 years ago, 23-Mar-02, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny, lugnet.loc.il)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact