 MediaWatch / 57
Re: Lego BLOCKS and star wars in Yahoo mag.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 22:13:56 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Mark Papenfuss writes:

And to you Star Wars fans, I tried to go to the link in the blurb, but got
nothing - maybe its just AOL being AOL - hmmm! I did a search for the link
within the Lugnet news, got some hits, but nothing exact - I am curious to
see this site now, any help??

This might be what you are looking for:

http://www.tanukikoji.or.jp/yes/lsw/

Russell