 MediaWatch / 56
55  |  57
Subject:
Lego BLOCKS and star wars in Yahoo mag.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 21:46:54 GMT

Hi all,
I was looking throught the april 2001 edition of Yahoo! Internet life (with
Angelina Jolie on the cover) and I found not one, but two different
references to Legos within the pages.

The first was a mention on page 66 about the Lego studios, it made #5 on the
list of "cool toys" - it says "This certainly looks like a heck of a lot
more fun than the Super 8 stop-motion Claymation you tried in junior high
art class." and it goes on from there. Pretty cool since this was the only
"toy" on the list of 6 items.

The second one I really got a kick out of, it went along the lines of a few
recent and somewhat lengthly conversatins here on Lugnet, It was a blurb
about a Lego Star Wars Trilgoy web sight, I scanned the blurb for you to
read - and se if anything pops up at you within it:
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=41047
Did you see where they called them "Lego BLOCKS"!! HMMMM, Just when we were
getting going on 'lego' vs 'legos' arg! lol, where did they come up with this??

And to you Star Wars fans, I tried to go to the link in the blurb, but got
nothing - maybe its just AOL being AOL - hmmm! I did a search for the link
within the Lugnet news, got some hits, but nothing exact - I am curious to
see this site now, any help??

Mark P.
mfuss903@aol.com

[fut ~ follow up to the group you are following up to, lol - there are a few
in here!]