 MediaWatch / 567
    Concentration Camp "set" in NYC gallery - Israeli newspaper report —Shiri Dori
   In Maariv's "Weekend" ("Sofshavu'a") section, from Friday, the 22nd of March '02, there is a big section with articles about places to see in NYC, London, Paris and Rome over Passover vacation. I was browsing through and something caught my eye. It (...) (23 years ago, 23-Mar-02, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny, lugnet.loc.il)