 MediaWatch / 564
    More connections with Microsoft —Ross Crawford
   Not really a media appearance, but yesterday I attended a seminar on Microsoft's .Net framework (the presenter got tongue-tied & called it "dot Not", much to the amusement of the audience, but I digress...), and one of the speakers likened the (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)