 MediaWatch / 564
563  |  565
Subject:
More connections with Microsoft
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 23:51:27 GMT

Not really a media appearance, but yesterday I attended a seminar on
Microsoft's .Net framework (the presenter got tongue-tied & called it "dot
Not", much to the amusement of the audience, but I digress...), and one of the
speakers likened the framework to playing with LEGO blocks. Paraphrased, it
went something like "most of the blocks are already there, all you need to do
is connect them how you want them".

ROSCO