 MediaWatch / 563
562  |  564
Subject:
Legoland CA mentioned on Tonight Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 17:19:46 GMT

This is a few days old, but last week, I was up late working on something
(Thursday,  March 7th, I think), and just happened to have the Tonight show
on.  Renee Russo was talking about movies, and how she was working with
Robert DeNiro, and how dedicated he was to his kids...at one point she said
"Robert even said at one point, I have to take the kids to (Renee to
audience)what's it called--LEGOLAND?"....and she continued a little more
about things.

But it's nice to know that Robert DeNiro was strolling the grounds at
Carlsbad recently...

just my .02

Scott Lyttle