 MediaWatch / 563
    Legoland CA mentioned on Tonight Show —Scott Lyttle
   This is a few days old, but last week, I was up late working on something (Thursday, March 7th, I think), and just happened to have the Tonight show on. Renee Russo was talking about movies, and how she was working with Robert DeNiro, and how (...) (23 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)