 MediaWatch / 514
    New line of Material? —Melody Brown
   The following article was found here: (URL) Safe to Melt in the Mouth? Mattel joins Nike, General Motors Corp., Ikea and Lego Systems in announcing plans to phase out the use of PVC (polyvinyl chloride) from consumer products. Mattel aims at (...) (22 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

        Re: New line of Material? —Richie Dulin
   (...) I know that when I was looking seriously at the Primo sections of the catalog back when Hazel was born (1998), they (LEGO) were making a big deal about their use of silicone rubber (IIRC) instead of PVC. (Even, ironically, in most dangerous (...) (22 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)