 MediaWatch / 510
    Andrew Black (was Re: LEGO-Galidor Perspective In L.A. Times Article) —Richard Marchetti
   Some kind soul sent me what was purported to be Andrew Black's email address at TLC. So, I forwarded my last post to him. I'll let y'all know if he responds. What are the odds? -- Hop-Frog (22 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

        Re: Andrew Black (was Re: LEGO-Galidor Perspective In L.A. Times Article) —Richard Marchetti
   Y'know, since Andrew Black seems so keen to release lego action figures, I thought I'd help him out by letting him know that I AM willing to license my various creations "Steve and Joyce Ogreman -- Kraken Hunters!", and "The Gherkin -- Suicide (...) (22 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)