 MediaWatch / 488
  Technological Literacy Newsletter

Somehow, I think through test data used on a website I did in work, I have found myself recieving the Technological Literacy Newsletter. I'll include it in its entirity (minus the adverts). Not tremendously interesting, but it recomends LEGO for use (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Technological Literacy Newsletter

(...) This has been going on for a while now: (URL) usually receive at least 3 copies of these news letters, one of which I subscribed to, the others were harvested. -Rob. (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)