 MediaWatch / 489
Re: Technological Literacy Newsletter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Sat, 9 Feb 2002 18:27:16 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, James Stacey writes:
Somehow, I think through test data used on a website I did in work, I have
found myself recieving the Technological Literacy Newsletter. I'll include
it in its entirity (minus the adverts). Not tremendously interesting, but it
recomends LEGO for use as an illustration of manufacturing processes.
Nice to see the proper capitalisation of the name and them not calling them
Legos :)

This has been going on for a while now:
http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=35409

I usually receive at least 3 copies of these news letters, one of which I
subscribed to, the others were harvested.

-Rob.