 MediaWatch / 484
    LEGO fan films on DW TV —Bryan Beckwith
   My apologies if this has already been posted. I caught the tail end of a news-like story about fan made brick films this morning on DW-TV ((URL) showed clips from some different films (by Marcel Belledin, IIRC) and there was an interview with a (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-02, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.animation)

        Re: LEGO fan films on DW TV —Jason Rowoldt
   Hey there, Thanks for the update! I wish I could get some of these TV spots on tape. I think there have been 6-10 stories on Brickfilms.com on TV, and I have none of them. Jason (...) (22 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)