 MediaWatch / 484
483  |  485
Subject:
LEGO fan films on DW TV
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.animation
Date:
Sun, 3 Feb 2002 05:06:58 GMT

My apologies if this has already been posted.

I caught the tail end of a news-like story about fan made brick films this
morning on DW-TV (http://dw-world.de/).

They showed clips from some different films (by Marcel Belledin, IIRC) and
there was an interview with a woman at LEGO who talked about how LEGO is not
happy with the adult themed films.  I wish I would have caught the whole
feature, it looked pretty interesting.

I searched for the article on the DW site and found this page (in English):
http://dw-world.de/english/0,3367,1441_A_408910_1_A,00.html

The online article includes a link to brickfilms.com

Cheers,
Bryan Beckwith