 MediaWatch / 461 (-5)
  LEGO mentioned in Transmetropolitan

DC Comics' Transmetropolitan #38 mentions LEGO on page 3. In the bottom left panel, Spider asks "Where'd you get that gun? LEGO?" He then goes on to say that a part of his anatomy is bigger than the gun. If anyone is interested, I can scan the page. (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Autocar/Land Rover/Lego competition

(...) "roadtest" and a comic/flyer. I have scanned both of these just in case anyone wants to see them but can no longer get the magazine(is this really worth £8.40 per month I wonder?). See the scans here: (URL) A (23 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.mediawatch)

  LEGO on Friends

Just a quick note to mention that I saw LEGO Bionicle on Friends on Thursday night. On the microwave on the kitchen bar, there was a super Toa. It was in at least two or three shots. Jake --- Jake McKee AFOL LUGNET Member #211 (23 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Lego on The Chamber

(...) Friends came over for dinner and told us that this show was going to be on tonight -- so we watched it. At least we were eating desert while it was on. I don't think the show will last since no contestent screamed to be let out of the chamber (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Lego on The Chamber

(...) It is a pretty bad show... Eric (23 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact