 MediaWatch / 458
Re: Lego on The Chamber
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 03:15:31 GMT

Ben Roller wrote:

In lugnet.mediawatch, Eric Brouwer writes:
I'm watching a new game show of Fox called The Chamber.

I started to post this too, but I decided against admitting that I was
watching that show. ;)

Friends came over for dinner and told us that this show was going to be
on tonight -- so we watched it.  At least we were eating desert while it
was on.  I don't think the show will last since no contestent screamed
to be let out of the chamber and everyone said it was 'not that bad'.
It needs more drama.

What the show needs are some product placements. After every round when
the host checks in on the status of the contesting, he could hold up
some cool, refreshing product up and say something like, "I have this
tall glass of Lipton(tm) Iced Tea, which I will give you if you exit the
chamber."(1) That would add some much neede suspense.

Oh yeah, the LEGO reference was neat as well.

-chris

ps. i never will watch the show again. promise

1- or a warm product for when the chamber is on the cold mode.