 MediaWatch / 44
Re: Lego on TV
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Thu, 5 Apr 2001 23:45:31 GMT

I think the announcer is one of Frank Zappa's kids, brother to Dweezel and
Moon Unit...that should explain a lot.

jt

--
James J. Trobaugh
North Georgia LEGO Train Club

Bryan Beckwith <bbbeckwi@mail.SPAMBLOCKuccs.edu> wrote in message
I watched part of Robotica but didn't notice the LEGO.  I kept changing • the
channel because that announcer guy was just too annoying for my tastes. • Who
is that guy anyway?

Bryan Beckwith

FUT: lugnet.mediawatch

"D M Garcia" <dmglego@yahoo.com> wrote in message
TLC's Robotica premiered tonight with 2 episodes, both of which showed • Lego
in the household of participants.  The first showed the builders son • playing
with some basic bricks, the second claimed the builder designed his • robot
using Lego (appeared to be Technic, I am not familiar enough with • Mindstorms
to claim it as such).

--
D M Garcia