 General / 29396
29395  |  29397
Subject:
Lego on TV
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 5 Apr 2001 02:21:07 GMT

TLC's Robotica premiered tonight with 2 episodes, both of which showed Lego
in the household of participants.  The first showed the builders son playing
with some basic bricks, the second claimed the builder designed his robot
using Lego (appeared to be Technic, I am not familiar enough with Mindstorms
to claim it as such).

--
D M Garcia