 MediaWatch / 430
    Lego in Big with Tom Hanks —Calum Tsang
   I'm sure this has been posted before (though I couldn't turn anything up in a quick newsgroup search), but there's a shot of a Lego Town diorama in the movie Big (1988, Tom Hanks, dir Penny Marshall): (URL) noticed Chris Tracey has a note about it (...) (23 years ago, 29-Dec-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

        Re: Lego in Big with Tom Hanks —Christopher Tracey
   (...) Thanks for the props Calum. I haven;t updated the page in quite a while. Maybe I'll get to doing that in the next few weeks. I watched Big as well last night (I have the flu so it's justifiable ;) It was a very cool diorama, especially, the (...) (23 years ago, 30-Dec-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

        Re: Lego in Big with Tom Hanks —Calum Tsang
   (...) It's very neat-I unfortunately also keep a similar log of media sightings-for the Sony PVM CubeDesign monitor. (And y'all though Lugnet MediaWatch was weird, eh? :) (URL)ps. what was the name of the lazar game they were playing in the (...) (...) (23 years ago, 30-Dec-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)