 MediaWatch / 366 (-5)
  Re: 6th grade students use Mindstorms at ISU

"Xcalabur" <Xcalabur@rocketmail.com> wrote in message news:Go33xn.8EA@lugnet.com... (...) containers, (...) Sounds like the latest FLL (First Lego League) competition - Arctic Impact: (URL) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ia, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.robotics.edu)

  The next Lego Adventures! Magazine (iss 34) is the last.

FWIW: The end of this year will also be the end of Lego Adventures! magazine. Total of 34 issues (completists note: one issue had 4 different versions). Anyone who paid a subscription, should get the unused remainder back as a cheque from the (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.mediawatch)

  6th grade students use Mindstorms at ISU

Hi all, Watching my local news this morning (WHOTV, Channel 13 for you local guys) and saw a bit on 6th grade students from around the state going to ISU in Ames and competing in a Mindstorms competition. Each team had to build robots to accomplish (...) (23 years ago, 9-Dec-01, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.us.ia)

  Re: Pittsburgh Magizine Cover

John Carroll wrote in message ... (...) the (...) Yes I've seen links to this guy's stuff before.... nice, but he PAINTS his Lego! I don't think he's a LUGNEtter but who knows, maybe he will pop up and talk to use :-) Kevin ---...--- NEW Tank Engine (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.us.pa.pit, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Pittsburgh Magizine Cover

The December Cover of Pittsburgh Magizine has a picture of a LEGO wreath. (URL) article about the 5 wreaths that they had Pittsburgh artists make doesn't appear on the online magizine. but in the mag they gave a link to the artist's web site who did (...) (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.us.pa.pit, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.mediawatch)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact