 MediaWatch / 362
361  |  363
Subject:
Pittsburgh Magizine Cover
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.pa.pit, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 16:54:31 GMT

The December Cover of Pittsburgh Magizine has a picture of a LEGO wreath.

http://www.wqed.org/mag/pmag_curr.html

The article about the 5 wreaths that they had Pittsburgh artists make
doesn't appear on the online magizine.  but in the mag they gave a link to
the artist's web site who did the LEGO wreath.  It is
http://www.geocities.com/burikmodeldesign/

Yup that's right that is PNC park the new Pittsburgh Pirate's stadium as the
index image.  There are some really cool models on this page: Camden Yards,
PSINet Stadium (Baltimore Ravens) and some great non-sports buildings too.

Is this guy a LUGNETer? there are some cool things here.

It is cool to have LEGO on the cover of a magizine.