 MediaWatch / 351 (-10)
  Re: harry potter vanishes

(...) (23 years ago, 18-Nov-01, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.loc.ie)

  harry potter vanishes

Irish Times 16/Nov/2001 "Vanishing Potter products are costing more and more" (URL) (23 years ago, 18-Nov-01, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.loc.ie)

  Toy Test 2001

quoting from: (URL) nabs the top spot, along with a few others; Rank Toy Manufacturer Price Educational Batt. 1. LEGO Racers Super Speedway Game Rose Art $15 2. HitClips Rockin' Micro Boombox Tiger Electronics $10 yes 3. e.Chat Tiger Electronics $30 (...) (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Brick Testament a Yahoo! Pick of the Week

(...) Thanks, Dave. @8^) Yes, my little website has become very popular. 145,000 hits and counting. It's kind of crazy. Just got off the phone with Spin magazine, and we may see something in their magazine this January. I'm about to add 7 new Old (...) (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: 70's Lego catalogs

Thank you all for responding my query about the Lego catalogs from the 70's. I'm happy that my hobby from childhood is interesting for someone. With such an interest, maybe I should put it in the Museum?... Anyway, "the winner" is... Dan Boger! to (...) (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  70's catalogs

I came across a small collection of Lego catalogs & brochures from ~72-75 which were somehow kept in my parent's home. They are in English, Hebrew, Danish (I think) and some multiple-language. If someone is interested in this (for the cost of (...) (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Brick Testament a Yahoo! Pick of the Week

November 5, 2001 The Brick Testament The greatest Bible stories ever told have found a bold, new interpretation from an non-traditional oracle: Lego bricks. Revisit age-old tales like the Fall from Grace, the Great Flood, the Last Supper, and the (...) (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Oct-2001 AV Video Multimedia Producer

The Oct-2001 issue of AV Video Multimedia Producer has a cover article on LEGO: THE SELLING BLOCK LEGO Systems, with help from Del Padre Visual Productions, takes its field sales process from brick-and-mortar to click-and-order. Read it on-line at: (...) (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: WSJ

(...) in (...) Replying to my own email, the date was 11/7/01 (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  WSJ

The Wednesday (11/3/01) Wallstreet Journal had an article about the increase in sales in war toys. It appeared on the first page of the Marketplace section (page B1). The picture with the article showed G.I. Joe standing on a plie of bricks. I am (...) (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact