 MediaWatch / 348
Re: Brick Testament a Yahoo! Pick of the Week
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 00:09:33 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Dave Low writes:
Bravo Reverend!

Thanks, Dave.  @8^)

Yes, my little website has become very popular.  145,000 hits and counting.
It's kind of crazy.  Just got off the phone with Spin magazine, and we may
see something in their magazine this January.

I'm about to add 7 new Old Testament stories.  Hope they are as
well-received as the others so far.

Take care,

-The Rev. Brendan Powell Smith
   Vendetta: A Christmas Story