 MediaWatch / 3039
3038  |  3040
Subject:
Lego Agrees to Discontinue Jabba's Palace
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Mon, 1 Apr 2013 17:34:49 GMT

A story in the British newspaper The Independent reports that Lego has agreed to discontinue set 9516 - Jabba’s Palace - after complaints by the Turkish Cultural Association in Austria.

Full story: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/the-racist-menace-muslims-declare-victory-in-fight-over-antiislamic-lego-8555610.html

Of course, I figure that they’d have discontinued this set in 2014 anyway, as newer Star Wars sets come on line.