 MediaWatch / 3011 (-20)
  LEGO Systems Makes Debut Appearance at New York Comic-Con

LEGO Systems Makes Debut Appearance at New York Comic-Con -World's leading construction toy brand announces new theme and unveils playsets from popular licensed properties- By LEGO Systems, Inc. Published: NEW YORK, Oct. 11, 2012 -- NEW YORK, Oct. (...) (12 years ago, 13-Oct-12, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.licensed, FTX)

  Strong Growth Prompts LEGO Expansion in Czech Republic

Strong Growth Prompts LEGO Expansion in Czech Republic By Richard Higgs, European Plastics News October 9, 2012 Global toy maker LEGO Group has announced fresh expansion plans for its already substantial production plant in Kladno, Czech Republic. (...) (12 years ago, 11-Oct-12, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

  The Most Insane LEGO Machine: GBC (video)

The Most Insane LEGO Machine I’ve Ever Seen Sept. 19, 2012 From Gizmodo, By Jesus Diaz Madness. This. Is. MADNESS! Its creator calls this machine the LEGO Great Ball Contraption GBC. I don't know what to call it. Gjhiqjmvcdzz. (...) (12 years ago, 20-Sep-12, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  Re: Foster the People - Houdini video (in LEGO)

(...) Correction: Bricksinmotion.com (12 years ago, 19-Sep-12, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.animation, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  How to go to LEGOLAND® Malaysia

How to go to LEGOLAND® Malaysia in Johor Directions to Johor LEGOLAND Malaysia Location map of Johor LEGOLAND Malaysia and how to go there: LEGOALND Malaysia is sited in Iskandar Malaysia and is scheduled to open on 22nd September 2012. Being (...) (12 years ago, 8-Sep-12, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland, FTX)

  LEGO Sees Solid First Half Despite U.S. Concerns (2012)

August 31, 2012 WSJ.com, By Jens Hansegard LEGO Sees Solid First Half Despite U.S. Concerns LEGO A/S Chief Executive Jørgen Vig Knudstorp signaled deep concern about the U.S. toy market on Friday even after the iconic Danish toy maker reported a (...) (12 years ago, 31-Aug-12, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

  LEGO CEO Says Growth in Sales to Girls Is Global (Video)

LEGO CEO Says Growth in Sales to Girls Is Global Aug. 31, 2012 (Bloomberg) -- LEGO A/S Chief Executive Officer Joergen Vig Knudstorp discusses the 36 percent increase in first-half profit as sales of new building-block sets for girls surged and as (...) (12 years ago, 31-Aug-12, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Thousands visit LEGOLAND Malaysia

Thousands visit LEGOLAND Malaysia August 27, 2012 JOHOR BARU: Thousands of excited and curious visitors have been visiting LEGOLAND Malaysia to take photographs and admire the exterior although the park is only scheduled to open on September 15, (...) (12 years ago, 31-Aug-12, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland, FTX)

  Sophie Patrikios, Senior Director Consumer Services, LEGO

From CallCentre UK website. Posted August 30, 2012. Sophie Patrikios, Senior Director Consumer Services, LEGO Sophie Patrikios is Senior Director of Consumer Services at LEGO. She has taken the multi-lingual, multi-skilled LEGO customer service (...) (12 years ago, 31-Aug-12, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.people, FTX)

  Lego and SoleRebels say customer feedback is vital

29 August 2012 - When Bethlehem Tilahun Alemu, founder of Ethiopian footwear company SoleRebels, travelled 3,500 miles to Denmark to meet Jorgen Vig Knudstorp, the chief executive of toy company Lego, she was excited at the prospect of the two (...) (12 years ago, 30-Aug-12, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  LEGO Tycoon Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen gives a third of voting shares to his 3 children

(Originally Posted May 21, 2012 from the DailyMail website.) LEGO tycoon Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen gives more than a third of the voting shares to his three children By DAILY MAIL REPORTER LEGO tycoon Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen has given more than a third (...) (12 years ago, 18-Aug-12, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.people, FTX)

  LEGO Owners, Ontario teachers invest $614 million in ISS

Posted August 16, 2012 LEGO Owners, Ontario teachers invest $614 million in ISS COPENHAGEN (Reuters) - Toymaker Lego's owners and a Canadian pension fund are to pay 3.72 billion Danish crowns ($614 million) for a 26 percent stake in Danish cleaning (...) (12 years ago, 17-Aug-12, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Re: SAP Executive pleads 'not guilty' in LEGO-theft case (update)

(...) NOT paying attention after running an experiment based on a YouTube vid he saw? I'm SURE that's what happened... who could doubt that? I mean, really. (12 years ago, 16-Aug-12, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

  SAP Executive pleads 'not guilty' in LEGO-theft case (update)

August 14, 2012 (Update report) SAP Executive pleads 'not guilty' in LEGO-theft case Thomas Langenbach, arrested by MV police, faces up to five years in prison By Sue Dremann Palo Alto Online Staff August 14, 2012 A Palo Alto software company (...) (12 years ago, 15-Aug-12, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Build Up Japan - 1.8 million LEGO Bricks Used to Create Map of Japan

1.8 million LEGO Used to Create Map of Japan From Spoon-Tamago website, by Johnny on August 9, 2012 I know what you’re thinking: ugh, another LEGO project using a gazillion LEGO. Indeed, the Internet seems to be teeming with (...) (12 years ago, 13-Aug-12, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.jp, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Group Celebrates 75-Year Anniversary

(...) Unless 1937 is the beginning of international sales? (12 years ago, 11-Aug-12, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  The LEGO® Story (80 years) Video

LEGOClubTV YouTube channel: The LEGO Group celebrates its 80th Birthday on August 10, 2012, take a look back at its history with this short animated film. Video: 17:09 LEGOClubTV channel Video: The LEGO® Story (URL) Enjoy! (12 years ago, 10-Aug-12, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.build, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.animation, lugnet.people, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Group Celebrates 75-Year Anniversary

(...) i may be mis-remembering... But our family moved in August of 1979--I was 12. And for christmas one year, I received set 918. I have pics and I'm in the 'old' house (a.k.a. prior to August 1979), so that'd be christmas '78. The galaxy explorer (...) (12 years ago, 10-Aug-12, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Group Celebrates 75-Year Anniversary

(...) LOL.... TLG was never quite behind the 8 ball when it came to years and dates... although 1979 is indeed the first year for Space LEGO, Dave you may have a hat that announced the introduction of the new theme as it was being developed in 1978. (...) (12 years ago, 10-Aug-12, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Group Celebrates 75-Year Anniversary

(...) Also, Space came out in '78 (I have a hat that says so), along with that yellow castle thingy... ;) Dave K (12 years ago, 10-Aug-12, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact