 MediaWatch / 2945
    Re: Terrified of the Free Market, LEGO Begs for Protectionism —Ted Godwin
   I was commenting on the hyperbolic headline to this thread which included the inaccurate accusation that LEGO is "Terrified of the Free Market". I did not express any opinion on MB products or practices since such are not relevant to the discussion (...) (12 years ago, 8-Feb-12, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

        Re: Terrified of the Free Market, LEGO Begs for Protectionism —Dave Schuler
   (...) Like I said, YMMV. LEGO has--at every turn--attempted to stifle competition and prevent fair access to the marketplace. In this particular case, they sought the endorsement of their anti-competitive practices by nothing less than the US (...) (12 years ago, 8-Feb-12, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)