 MediaWatch / 2921
    Introducing LEGO® ReBrick —Abner Finley
   ReBrick - From LEGO fan to LEGO fan The success of the LEGO Group in recent years owes a lot to the dedication and love of the LEGO® brick by consumers and the fan community. ReBrick is a step further along the road of collaboration with LEGO (...) (13 years ago, 17-Dec-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

        Re: Introducing LEGO® ReBrick —Jacob Sparre Andersen
   (...) To me ReBrick seems a lot simpler than what LEGOFan was heading for. I think this is a very good idea, since they limit how much work has to be done to make the site work, _and_ since they don't have to convince people to switch from their (...) (13 years ago, 18-Dec-11, to lugnet.mediawatch)