 MediaWatch / 2924
Re: Introducing LEGO® ReBrick
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Sun, 18 Dec 2011 19:18:26 GMT

Abner wrote:

Reminds me of what [LEGOFan.org] could have been.

To me ReBrick seems a lot simpler than what LEGOFan was heading for.
I think this is a very good idea, since they limit how much work has to
be done to make the site work, _and_ since they don't have to convince
people to switch from their existing on-line platforms.

Play well,

Jacob
--
"Daniela" - a small, classical LEGO sailboat:
    http://lego.sparre-andersen.dk/Transport/Skibe/Daniela/