 MediaWatch / 2876 (-5)
  LEGO Store moving to Water Tower Place (Chicago, IL area)

LEGO Store moving to Water Tower Place The LEGO Store is moving its Mag Mile flagship out of the Shops at North Bridge and down the street to Water Tower Place this summer. The Danish toy maker, known for its colorful plastic building bricks, opened (...) (13 years ago, 13-May-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.il.chi, FTX)

  Here we go again! or, More LEGO Thievery

(URL) Sinasohn LUGNET #115 BAYLUG (13 years ago, 9-May-11, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Jordan Schwartz’ fascination with LEGO earns him internship in Denmark

All right, I had never heard of Jordan Schwartz. But I just went and visited brickstud.com, his web site. Holy smokes. Eighteen years old, and he can build like that? Holy. Smokes. Jordan, you have an excellent future ahead of you, whether or not it (...) (13 years ago, 18-Apr-11, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Jordan Schwartz’ fascination with LEGO earns him internship in Denmark

Jordan Schwartz’ fascination with LEGO earns him internship in Denmark March 22, 2011 by Rick Massimo. Growing up in East Providence, Jordan Schwartz knew what he wanted to do with his life. His mother, Lisa, says that while recently going through (...) (13 years ago, 16-Apr-11, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.people, FTX)

  Re: Sheffield man’s love of LEGO lands him with debt problems

(...) I may have read this wrong but the total here seems under 600 USD or so and that's "relatively serious" ??? Maybe it's just me but that doesn't seem like a lot of money to me. But maybe I'm sort of inured to talk of 4 trillion dollar deficits (...) (13 years ago, 15-Apr-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact