 MediaWatch / 2866 (-5)
  LEGO® Group "Spins" New Ninjago Property Into Animated Television Series

ENFIELD, Conn., March 23, 2011 /PRNewswire/ LEGO® Group "Spins" New Ninjago Property Into Animated Television Series The LEGO® Group today announced that Ninjago, its original property centered on a rich story inspired by martial arts lore, has been (...) (13 years ago, 30-Mar-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Injection molding: LEGO Group wins Arburg’s Energy Efficiency Award

Injection molding: LEGO Group wins Arburg’s Energy Efficiency Award By Matt Defosse Published: March 23rd, 2011 Everyone knows the toys they make, but few realize the lengths LEGO has gone to reduce its energy use. The company has increased its (...) (13 years ago, 28-Mar-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland, FTX)

  Re: Check out what you can make with 750,000 LEGO bricks

In lugnet.mediawatch, Abner Finley wrote: Snipped (...) This is awesome, and I am so jealous!!! You guys have something really special here. I dream of the day where I can have space to host my collection and all my friends can come and go with (...) (14 years ago, 26-Mar-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: Check out what you can make with 750,000 LEGO bricks

(...) Thanks for posting, Abner! JOHN (14 years ago, 21-Mar-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Check out what you can make with 750,000 LEGO bricks

Check out what you can make with 750,000 LEGOs From Kare11.com website March 20, 2011 MINNEAPOLIS -- Local LEGO-builders have a new way to let visitors get a look at their one-of-a-kind creations. "It's extravagant. You come in and it's a huge (...) (14 years ago, 21-Mar-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.fun, lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.us.mn, FTX) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact