 MediaWatch / 2816 (-5)
  Re: LEGO Group and Disney Consumer Products Announce Building Sets Inspired by Pirates of the Caribbean

(...) Well, it's like we are comparing DUPLO to oranges. Thomas and Cars were/are Duplo licenses. If you really want to talk about successful licensing, I'll offer up the Lucasfilm one for comparison any time..... >:-D FTW, to coin a phrase I (...) (14 years ago, 26-Nov-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Group and Disney Consumer Products Announce Building Sets Inspired by Pirates of the Caribbean

(...) And doing quite well with it, by all accounts. Hows the Disney Cars license working out for the pioneering brand, by the way? ;D (14 years ago, 26-Nov-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Group and Disney Consumer Products Announce Building Sets Inspired by Pirates of the Caribbean

(...) For a change, you mean, Dave! I see that Mega Bloks just picked up the Thomas the Tank Engine license that originally belonged to LEGO... ;-) JOHN (14 years ago, 25-Nov-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Group and Disney Consumer Products Announce Building Sets Inspired by Pirates of the Caribbean

(...) Nice to see LEGO blazing a trail right behind Mega Bloks once again. ;) (14 years ago, 25-Nov-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Group and Disney Consumer Products Announce Building Sets Inspired by Pirates of the Caribbean

(...) True, but similar comments could be made of any theme. Trains are trains are trains, Castles are castles are castles. Yet for a fan of a theme, a greater number of models of varying price-points is always welcome. The truth is, how a tall ship (...) (14 years ago, 24-Nov-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.pirates, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact