 MediaWatch / 2779
  Re: New LEGO Universe Tradition Card Game coming

(...) You and me both! I prefer the mechanics of some other sites but I would rather come here than most of them. (14 years ago, 30-Jul-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: New LEGO Universe Tradition Card Game coming

(...) Nod. Brickwiki just silently disappearing is rather a bummer, lost a fair bit of work from a fair number of folks. I've pinged the owner a few times about bringing it up long enough to get the data extracted but no joy yet. (14 years ago, 31-Jul-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)