 MediaWatch / 2765
Re: Mega Bloks and Thomas and Friends
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Sat, 24 Jul 2010 19:07:14 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, John Neal wrote:
   In lugnet.mediawatch, Chris Eyerly wrote:
   I realize I am probably way late to the game, but I did a quick search and didn’t find anything. I was at Target tonight, and surprised to see Mega Bloks Thomas sets. So I googled it and came up with this:

http://media.megabrands.com/pdf/corpo/en/20090603.pdf

It’s a shame. So many years I have seen the giant Thomas made from Duplo at the “Day out with Thomas” events. I guess it will be no more.

Chris

Wow, that’s news to me. Sad news. Our layout features all of the Duplo TtTE sets.

I guess I don’t need to worry about making space for more sets:-(

JOHN

We has Thomas and (some) friends at a few of our shows and they were a major draw.

As like many others (including you) we had a 9v thomas for hte train layout as well and the kids loved it.

Is sad that there’ll be no more :(

Dave K