 MediaWatch / 2706 (-5)
  Overreaction in the schools??

And it wasn't even a LEGO-manufactured item! (URL) Sinasohn LUGNET #115 BAYLUG / BAYLTC (15 years ago, 4-Feb-10, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: LEGOLAND® Florida : A new theme park

All, Here is a link to some local news in Florida... (URL) you want to see the full press conf. pick on the link in the video section... Robin Werner GFLUG (15 years ago, 22-Jan-10, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  LEGOLAND® Florida : A new theme park

Yes that's right LEGOLAND® is coming to Florida. As mention and reported from different websites. News was leaked Wednesday afternoon in e-mails that the former home of Cypress Gardens Adventure Park in Winter Haven, Florida has been purchased and (...) (15 years ago, 21-Jan-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

  LEGO Systems and Atlantis, Paradise Island Resort

PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas and ENFIELD, Conn., Jan. 19, 2010 /PRNewswire/ LEGO® Systems and Atlantis, Paradise Island Resort Announce the World's First-Ever LEGO Summer Camp Programs. This July, Your Child Can Experience 5 Days of LEGO Building, (...) (15 years ago, 20-Jan-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Atlantis TV show?

(...) Already got a one-part copy on my DVR. I found out about it before it ran, so there's no way I was going to just pass on snagging a copy. Now the only question is whether they'll release it on an official DVD or if I'll have to burn my own (...) (15 years ago, 19-Jan-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.aquazone)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact