 MediaWatch / 2701 (-20)
  Re: LEGO Atlantis TV show?

(...) Do a search on Youtube. You'll find it in 5 parts. It's not bad--covers a lot of the sets, some humor that the kids will laugh at, and there's a few things for the parents and fans. (Look at the end for the "AFOL Times").. Scott (who lives in (...) (15 years ago, 18-Jan-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.aquazone)

  LEGO Atlantis TV show?

I was checking for something else in the TV listings for Saturday when I noticed that Cartoon Network will be running a half hour program called "Lego Atlantis" at 9:30am. It appears to be a one-shot program with no scheduled repeats, and it has the (...) (15 years ago, 16-Jan-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: LEGOCLICK.COM : Find Your Inspiration

(...) I concur. At the risk of appearing to exaggerate, I would call that just about the worst site I've ever visited, at least in terms of navigation. It seems to be intentionally designed to be off-putting and annoying to visitors. I don't care if (...) (15 years ago, 16-Jan-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: LEGOCLICK.COM : Find Your Inspiration

(...) I found the press release more interesting. Tim (15 years ago, 13-Jan-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Log Cabin! (Was: GallaghersArt.com Forums now open)

(...) Datsville! /Tore (15 years ago, 12-Jan-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.cad)

  Re: LEGOCLICK.COM : Find Your Inspiration

(...) Agreed. Lacking meaningful purpose. Site Layout is innovative, but not an impovement in functionality. Yet another site that takes away from existing sites that offer history and better content. (15 years ago, 12-Jan-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: LEGOCLICK.COM : Find Your Inspiration

Too bad the site is confusing, difficult to navigate and has no clear purpose. Other than than it's a guaranteed win! (15 years ago, 12-Jan-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: CES 2010: LEGO® Universe 'new' trailer

(...) Like I've said for the past three years...I'll believe it when I see it. :-( It's been lip service, not much more... -jeremy (15 years ago, 12-Jan-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

  LEGOCLICK.COM : Find Your Inspiration

ENFIELD, Conn., Jan. 11, 2010 /PRNewswire/ Great Ideas Just CLICK: LEGO Systems Launches Program to Celebrate Moments of Inspiration -LEGO® Photo, the First Official LEGO iPhone Application, Available for Free Download- -Original Short Film and Blog (...) (15 years ago, 12-Jan-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, FTX)

  CES 2010: LEGO® Universe 'new' trailer

From CES 2010 at Las Vegas, NV. LEGO and NetDevil: NEW release of the LEGO® Universe trailer coming out this year in 2010. (URL) LEGO Universe trailer> Enjoy. (15 years ago, 10-Jan-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX) !

  Re: LEGO Article From The Wall Street Journal

(...) by this: (URL) Someone was rockin' the block! Give it a Splat! (15 years ago, 24-Dec-09, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  LEGO Article From The Wall Street Journal

Article from today’s Wall Street Journal, December 24, 2009. There is a very interesting video link in the article: (URL) (15 years ago, 24-Dec-09, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: When LEGO® lost its head

(...) Excellent article - thanks for posting. (15 years ago, 21-Dec-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  LEGO® and Sonoco Together

Sonoco to Handle North American Packaging Services for LEGO® HARTSVILLE, S.C., Dec 08, 2009 (BUSINESS WIRE)-- Sonoco (NYSE: SON), one of the largest diversified global packaging companies, has entered into an agreement to supply packaging services (...) (15 years ago, 17-Dec-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

  LEGO®: Play It Again

LEGO®: Play It Again Great article, from Telegraph.co.uk website. (URL) Play It Again> Enjoy. (15 years ago, 17-Dec-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

  When LEGO® lost its head

When LEGO lost its head - and how this toy story got its' happy ending Great article, along with pictures. Link listed below. (URL) Enjoy. (15 years ago, 15-Dec-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX) !

  Re: Ad for Honda Jazz using virtual bricks

(...) Apparently they're Mega Bloks by design: (URL) (15 years ago, 6-Dec-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.cad)

  LEGOLAND® Malaysia plan to open in 2012

LEGOLAND® Malaysia plan to open in 2012. Blocks In Place For LEGOLAND at Iskandar. SINGAPORE, Dec. 3, 2009 — Construction of Asia’s first LEGOLAND theme park — a US$200 million (RM675 million) project featuring 40 different rides and attractions — (...) (15 years ago, 6-Dec-09, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Ad for Honda Jazz using virtual bricks

(URL) that the video description mentions Mega Bloks even though they are virtual... ROSCO (15 years ago, 6-Dec-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.cad)

  Lego Gun brings SWAT to Toronto man's office

Long story short, Guy buys gun from brickgun.com, guy builds toy at office, neighbor across the street sees gun thru window, neighbor calls the cops. SWAT does what SWAT does and "take down" guy with lego. Lego guy fully complies and was released (...) (15 years ago, 5-Dec-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact