 MediaWatch / 2693
    LEGOCLICK.COM : Find Your Inspiration —Abner Finley
   ENFIELD, Conn., Jan. 11, 2010 /PRNewswire/ Great Ideas Just CLICK: LEGO Systems Launches Program to Celebrate Moments of Inspiration -LEGO® Photo, the First Official LEGO iPhone Application, Available for Free Download- -Original Short Film and Blog (...) (14 years ago, 12-Jan-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, FTX)

        Re: LEGOCLICK.COM : Find Your Inspiration —Ted Godwin
   Too bad the site is confusing, difficult to navigate and has no clear purpose. Other than than it's a guaranteed win! (14 years ago, 12-Jan-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

        Re: LEGOCLICK.COM : Find Your Inspiration —Scott Wardlaw
     (...) Agreed. Lacking meaningful purpose. Site Layout is innovative, but not an impovement in functionality. Yet another site that takes away from existing sites that offer history and better content. (14 years ago, 12-Jan-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

        Re: LEGOCLICK.COM : Find Your Inspiration —Timothy Gould
     (...) I found the press release more interesting. Tim (14 years ago, 13-Jan-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

        Re: LEGOCLICK.COM : Find Your Inspiration —Dave Schuler
   (...) I concur. At the risk of appearing to exaggerate, I would call that just about the worst site I've ever visited, at least in terms of navigation. It seems to be intentionally designed to be off-putting and annoying to visitors. I don't care if (...) (14 years ago, 16-Jan-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)