 MediaWatch / 26
    Lego mentioned in _The Yellow Boat_ —Steve Bliss
   TheBliss4[1] went to _The Yellow Boat_ on Saturday. This play is produced by Grand Rapids Civic Theatre's Traveling Troupe, a kids' theater group.[2] The gist of the play is the true story of Benjamin, a young boy who was unfortunate enough to (...) (23 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

        Re: Lego mentioned in _The Yellow Boat_ —Eric Joslin
   (...) Maybe he built his own Castle. When you first said you were "in tears" at the end, I assumed it was 'with laughter'. Ooops. eric (23 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

        Re: Lego mentioned in _The Yellow Boat_ —Steve Bliss
   (...) Yeah, I considered that possibility, too. More likely, this bit of dialog was entirely an invention of the playwright (Benjamin's dad), and there wasn't really a lego castle. (...) What can I say? I'm a sucker for sentimental stories, cheap or (...) (23 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)